Always Visible in Red & Black! Withstand Any Outdoor Challenge with This Watch's Carbonox Case, Luminous Hands, Water Resistance & More
Luminox watches are employed by many Spec Ops groups around the world. To better serve these elite forces, Luminox has developed a new series of stealth Black Ops timepieces with upgraded features. The Black Ops 8880 Series has a Carbonox case and unidirectional ratcheting bezel with the addition of a stainless steel screw-in case back for enhanced water resistance. The new sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coatings is, even more, scratch-resistant than the previous Series and makes for improved visibility in bright sunlight.
Authenticity Guaranteed. All Products are Store-Display Models, Sourced from Authorized Retailers. They’ve only been handled by staff and tried on by customers but have never left the store. Some have never left the store vault.
- Red & black case markings. Bold red markings for stopwatch function
- Luminox Light Technology. Self-powered illumination system employing tiny micro gas light sources
- Swiss Quartz Movement. For accurate time-telling
- Supreme day & night visibility. Anti-reflective coating that's more scratch-resistant
- 20 ATM. Water-resistant up to 200 meters deep
- Rubber strap. For comfort & durability
- Color: red, black
- Diameter: 1.77" (45mm)
- Thickness: 0.53" (13.5mm)
- Case: Carbonox™ black, with crown protection
- Bezel: uni-directional rotating bezel fitted w/ LLT protect by sapphire crystal
- Clasp: tang
- Date at 3 o'clock position
- Hours, minutes, center seconds
- Luminous hands & hour markers
- Always visible: constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
- Water-resistant: 200 meters, 20 ATM, 660ft, individually tested
- Manufacturer's 2-year warranty. For more information, click here.
- Luminox Black Ops 8895 Quartz Men's Watch
- Ships With Luminox Box And Papers
About ShopWornShopWorn is an e-commerce platform offering authentic, unused, unworn luxury products secured directly from authorized retailers and brands to customers. When brands and retailers have unsold inventory, they contact the ShopWorn team to hand over hundreds of jewelry, watches, and luxury accessories that have never found a permanent home.
The ShopWorn team meticulously inspects every item, accepting only high-quality products with minimal blemishes. These blemishes are what makes the products “shop worn” as they’re the result of being handled in a store -- or shop -- environment. “Shopworn” means the item has never left the store. Customers who buy from ShopWorn are the first customers to own the item.
Since ShopWorn only works with authorized retailers or directly with brands, every ShopWorn product is guaranteed to be 100% authentic. A ShopWorn customer need never wonder if a product has been refurbished using unauthorized parts or if it is a knockoff. The direct relationship between ShopWorn, brands, and authorized dealers alleviates any question of authenticity.
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Jul 4 - Jul 9
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.