Photo School: Learn Photography & Photoshop from Hollywood's Masters
Meet Your Instructors
- Experience level required: All levels
- Access 1 lecture & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Length of time users can access this course: Lifetime
1 Lesson (20h)
- Your First Program
- First SectionInterview with Michael Muller23:24Interview with Patrick (pt. 3 of 3): Advice10:23Brian on his Creative Process16:47Interview with Patrick (pt. 2 of 3): Process18:36
Meet Your Instructors
Michael is one of the most sought-after celebrity photographers in Hollywood. His photography can be found on countless campaigns and blockbuster action movie posters. He is also a prominent adventure & wildlife photographer, especially known for his innovative shark photography. Check out more of Michael's famous works here.
Patrick Hoelck | Co-Founder of Photo School
Patrick is known for his captivating brand of celebrity portraiture. An award-winning director, Patrick is a master of both large-scale studio lighting, and intimate polaroid shoots alike. Check out more of Patrick's famous works here.
Brian Bowen Smith | Photography Icon Herb Ritts Protege
Brian is an A-List celebrity photograher and his A-list images have graced countless magazine covers and fashion campaigns. His personal work has been shown at galleries around the world. Check out more of Brian's famous works here.
Michael Muller and Patrick Hoelck are Hollywood's two most sought-after Celebrity Photographers responsible for some of the most striking and globally-recognizable images. Their work can be found on billboards, magazine covers, and art galleries all over the world. Longtime friends, Patrick and Michael decided to found Photo School to fill a void in traditional photography education, and as an online community to allow photographers at all skill and professional levels to connect and advance their craft. You'll also meet Brian Smith. In this course, you'll get a closer look at their work and how they've become the great photographers that they are today.
- Access 4 lectures & 1 hour of content
- Watch interviews of Hollywood photographers Michael Muller, Patrick Hoelck, and Brian Bowen Smith
- Understand their creative process
- Hear their career advice for young photographers
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Fundamentals of Professional Photography
In the Studio with Patrick Hoelck
Outdoors with Michael Muller
On Location with Michael Muller
In the Studio with Michael Muller
Natural Light with Patrick Hoelck
Brian Bowen Smith
Movie Posters with Kenny Gravillis
Processing & Retouching in PhotoShop
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
It's okay. If nothing else, it is a good review and reminder. The setups are mediocre. The pace is slow.Mar 12, 2023
Love it! Would recommend it hopefully I learn a lot and take some good Pictures to show up on Travel Magazine.Jun 9, 2021
The fact that I can gain the latest knowledge and techniques from the pros to help my career is a game-changer!Apr 11, 2021