Seido™ Japanese Master Chef Knife Set (8 Piece Set)
Forge Construction & 15° Angle — Get Premium Knives Designed for All Your Slicing Needs!
Stop overpaying for average chef knives made by all the other brands. A good quality knife set doesn't need to be expensive. Seido™ designed the absolute best and most affordable high-quality kitchen knives.
Seido knives are made with strong high-carbon stainless steel, offering a great balance between sharp edge retention and durability with a higher carbon content than other so-called “premium” knives. Forged construction incorporating a sloped bolster that travels gradually onto the blade face for better comfort, control, and handles balance. While most Western-style knives have edge angles of 25 degrees, Seido Japanese knives have a more acute 15° angle for a noticeably sharper cutting face. Seido Knives are made to empower home cooks and professional chefs with high-grade kitchen tools, to prepare better meals.
8" Chef Knife
- A classic-all rounder everyday knife
- Ideal for slicing through tough meat & easy enough to chop through vegetables
- More flexible & longer blade than a regular carving knife
- Perfect to cut thinner slices of roast, fruits, & vegetables
- Sharp, serrated edge grips baked goods for perfect slices every time
- Saw through tough crust without mangling or compressing the tender crumb within
- Largely used as a butcher knife intended for hacking through bone & tough meat
- Broad side can be used for crushing, in food preparation (such as garlic)
- Forged with a granton edge to help keep food from sticking when chopping
- Has a thinner blade for finer edge
- Easily chops through vegetables or fruits
- Crafted with a hammer forged finish to prevent food from sticking to the blade as you cut
- Special curved blade cuts meat away from bones & joints from meat and fish
- Flexibility allows for thin, precise cuts
- Multi-function knife with ideal length & balance for precision cutting
- Excellent tool for any food that requres attention to detail
Note: Customers must be 18 years old+ to purchase
- Materials: 7Cr17 high-carbon steel
- Chef knife: 8"
- Slicing knife: 8"
- Bread knife: 8"
- Cleaver: 7"
- Santoku: 7", 5"
- Boning knife: 6"
- Paring knife: 3.5"
- Ruthlessly razor sharp 15° angle blade
- Superior hand control
- Comfortable grip
- Ergonomic Pakka wood handle
- Damascus distinctly etched blade
- Handmade Japanese craftmanship
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- 8" Chef knife
- 8" Slicing knife
- 8" Bread knife
- 7" Cleaver
- 7" Santoku
- 5" Santoku
- 6" Boning knife
- 3.5" Paring knife
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Jun 12 - Jun 16
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.