Amazon FBA: From No-Experience to Launching Your First Product on Amazon
You save 0%
110 Lessons (7h)
- Part 1 Introduction
- Part 1 - Mini-Goal 1 | Understand What To Look For In A Product
- Part 1 - Mini-Goal 2 | Use Our Basic Product Criteria To Find 3 Products
- Part 1 - Mini-Goal 3 | Decide on 1 product to import
- Part 1 - Mini-Goal 4 | Find 2-3 Suppliers To Import A Sample From
- Part 1 - Mini-Goal 5 | Complete Final Research For Your Product
- Part 1 Conclusion
- Part 2 Introduction
- Part 2 - Mini-Goal 1 | Order 2-3 Product Samples
- Part 2 - Mini-Goal 2 | Evaluate Your Product Samples
- Part 2 - Mini-Goal 3 | Create Your Barebones Listing On Amazon
- Part 2 - Mini-Goal 4 | Place Your Order & Ship It to Amazon
- Part 2 - Mini-Goal 5 | Complete Your Product Listing
- Part 2 Conclusion
- Part 3 - Mini-Goal 1 | Find Product Keywords For Optimization
- Part 3 - Mini-Goal 2 | Share Your Product On Facebook Groups
- Part 3 - Mini-Goal 3 | Setup An Amazon PPC Campaign
- Reference Material
- Alibaba Training
The Complete Amazon Selling Blueprint For Beginners on a Tight Budget
InstructorErik is an entrepreneur with years of experience creating physical products and brands. Erik decided to jump into the Amazon FBA world in the early years when it was just getting started. After months of trial-and-error and overcoming periods of personal doubt, it paid off. Big time.
He has sourced hundreds of products from all over the world, and created brands that turned into thousands of dollars. Today, his Amazon FBA business generates $100,000+ in revenue each year and takes him less than 2 hours-per-week to maintain.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
All reviews are from verified purchasers collected after purchase.
Jul 11, 2019
Your cart is empty. Continue Shopping!