The Complete Job, Interview, Resume/LinkedIn & Networking Guide
You save 75%
279 Lessons (12h)
- SECTION 1: Introduction to Getting Your Dream Job and How to Take this Course
- SECTION 2: Part 1 of 3: Interviewing: Let's Turn Your Weaknesses into Strengths
- SECTION 3: What Are Your Strengths & How to Ace Questions About What You Are Good At
- SECTION 4: What to Bring to the Interview to Increase Your Chances of Getting Hired
- SECTION 5: How to Answer Any Question You Have No Idea How to Answer & Using Frameworks
- SECTION 6: What You Must Know About the Company That Is Interviewing You
- SECTION 7: Bond with the Interviewer First!
- SECTION 8: Transition Words, Words to Use, Words Not to Use and Words That Buy You Time!
- SECTION 9: When to Stop Talking & How do You Know If You Are Doing Well (Do They Like You)?
- SECTION 10: How to Know What the Next Question is That They Will Ask You?
- SECTION 11: Practice Answering These Tough Questions (and My Humble Thoughts on How)
- SECTION 12: Why You Need to Think Like Your Interviewer & Help Them with Their Career
- SECTION 13: Additional Crucial Strategies to Address in Interviews
- SECTION 14: Body Language, Tone, Voice Modulation and Demeanor During the Interview
- SECTION 15: What to Wear to the Interview
- SECTION 16: Reasons I Have Hired and Not Hired People
- SECTION 17: Strategies Based on the Seniority of the Person Interviewing You
- SECTION 18: Questions to Ask in The Interviews
- SECTION 19: What to Do the Morning of the Interview (Before the Interview)
- SECTION 20: What to Do Immediately After the Interview
- SECTION 21: You Got the Job! Now What?
- SECTION 22: What if You Don't Get the Job & When to Turn Down the Offer
- SECTION 23: Part 1 Conclusion+Inc.com Articles I Published that Could Help with Interviewing
- SECTION 24: Part 2 of 3: Building the Perfect Resume, LinkedIn Profile+Goal Setting Workshop
- SECTION 25: Goal Setting Workshop:What Your Perfect Resume Will Look Like in 10yrs[Optional]
- SECTION 26: Impactful Words & Job Titles to Include on Your Resume
- SECTION 27: Your Biggest Accomplishments in Your Life (So Far) & How to List On Your Resume
- SECTION 28: Creating the 1st of 3 Sections of Your Resume (The Work Experience Section)
- SECTION 29: Creating the 2nd of 3 Sections of Your Resume (The Education Section)
- SECTION 30: Creating the 3rd of 3 Sections of Your Resume (The Personal/Other Section)
- SECTION 31: Formatting and Putting the Resume Content Together
- SECTION 32: Applying for Jobs with a Cover Letter Strategy
- SECTION 33: Optimizing or Creating Your LinkedIn Profile to Improve Your Career Prospects
- SECTION 34: Creating or Optimizing the Summary Section of Your LinkedIn Profile
- SECTION 35: Adding More Depth to Your LinkedIn Profile
- SECTION 36: Adding Recommendations to Your LinkedIn Profile
- SECTION 37: Endorsing People on LinkedIn and Why You Should Do This
- SECTION 38: Why We All Must Become Journalists in Order to Network: I Will Teach You How
- SECTION 39: Following Successful People on LinkedIn
- SECTION 40: Secrets to Get Recruiters & People You Want to Work for Notice You Via "Groups"
- SECTION 41: Important Non-LinkedIn Tips to Ensure Recruiters Notice You (the Right Way Only)
- SECTION 42: Part 3 of 3: Networking: Now is the Best Time in Your Life & History to Network
- SECTION 43: How Do We Get All of These Awesome Networking Meetings?
- SECTION 44: Maintaining Networking by Staying in Touch …How Can We Follow Up?
- SECTION 45: Networking to Help You Change or Start a New Career
- SECTION 46: Networking with Your Heart So You Can "Accidentally" Receive 10x > than You Give
- SECTION 47: Networking to Reach Your Goals [Optional: If You Completed the Goal Exercise]
- SECTION 48: Networking Strategies if You Have No Idea What to Do and/or You're a Student
- SECTION 49: Inc.com Articles I Published that Could Help with Networking
- SECTION 50: Conclusion, Next Steps and Thank you!
Land Your Dream Job with This Step-By-Step Guide By an Award-Winning MBA Professor
BCBusiness Career Coaching
InstructorChris Haroun is an award winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career. He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture, and several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital / private investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO. He is the founder and CEO of Haroun Education Ventures.
Chris is the author of 101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You In Business School. Forbes recently called this book '1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now'.
He is also the author of The Ultimate Practical Business Manual: Everything You Need to Know About Business (from Launching a Company to Taking it Public), and 10 other business books.
Chris is also a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area business schools including Berkeley and Stanford. He has written numerous articles and has been interviewed in Forbes, VentureBeat, Entrepreneur Magazine, Wired Magazine, AlleyWatch and Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) which is Hong Kong's oldest and sole public service broadcaster. He has his own entrepreneurship column in Inc. magazine.
He has an MBA in Finance from Columbia University and a Bachelor of Commerce Degree with a major in Management Information Systems and International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow. He has founded several companies, including his most recent company, BusinessCareerCoaching and he serves on the boards of several Bay Area technology companies and charities and he lives in Hillsborough, California. Chris Haroun's goal is to "make business education impactful and entertaining with no boring theory; edutainment works!"
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.